Aloe ferox bitter powder is traditionally used for the beneficial effect it has on symptoms of constipation,
eczema, pain due to arthritis and high blood pressure. Constipation causes harmful toxins to build up in the body.
Toxins, that are not properly excreted, can be absorbed again, leading to poor health:
- Colon cancer and diverticulitis can be the result of incessant constipation
- Chronic constipation may be linked to breast cancer
- Treating constipation can prevent appendicitis
- Pressure during constipation is responsible for hiatus hernia, varicose veins and haemorrhoids
- Is bacteria, virus and parasite unfriendly
- Helps to detoxify and support disinfection
- Favours an anti-inflammatory action
- Helps to prevent constipation
- Laxative: Take 50-300 mg Bitter Powderin single dose at night.
The smallest dose necessary to maintain regular bowel movement should be taken
- Detoxify: Take 50 mg Bitter Powder daily with meals.